Our fall newsletter has been harvested!
Welcome to our fall newsletter! We hope that you have had a fun filled summer and are ready for a rich, fruitful autumn. Fall is a time of harvest. All of the tiny seeds that are planted in spring are now bearing fruit. We hope that your life is feeding you! If not, this is perfect time to change course. What I see reflected in clinic and my own life is that our physical, emotional, and spiritual health is our creation. If we like the way our body, mind and spirit is behaving – great! If not, it’s time to make new choices, because the life we’re living creates the body we’re currently experiencing.
Click image to view full pdf!
Featured in this fall newsletter:
- Upcoming classes at Red Cricket
- New yoga instructor and class
- Meet Rachel Orman, our TuiNa massage expert
- Tips for better neck health (you mean sitting at a computer all day isn’t healthy?)
- Warming and healing pumpkin chili recipe