Your first appointment includes a detailed health history and holistic assessment to determine the appropriate treatment plan, followed by acupuncture. This visit will take approximately 90 minutes. Price does not include the cost of herbs.
All follow-up appointments include a progress evaluation. This is followed by acupuncture and other needed therapies. The time of these visits will vary between 45 and 75 minutes. Price does not include the cost of herbs.
**We accept HealthPartners insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and auto accident insurance**
▪ Improves acne (caused by hormonal imbalance)
▪ Helps menopause, perimenopause, PMS and other GYN issues
▪ Helps sinus congestion and headache
▪ Improves hyper- and hypothyroidism
▪ Reduces symptoms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
▪ Helps headaches (except severe migraine)
▪ Treats diarrhea and constipation (and most digestive issues)
▪ Helps to eliminate edema and puffiness
▪ Benefits eyes, ears and brain
▪ Can help insomnia and dizziness
▪ Helps depression and aids self-esteem