by Joi Thomas, L.Ac., Dipl.O.M.
Digestive Bitters Can Help Tummy Woes
by: Rachel Orman, CMT, NCBTMB
A Little Digestive Bitters Can Go A Long Way!
This Simple Yoga Pose With Restorative Benefits
Take a load off and restore with this simple yoga pose!
Simple Yoga Pose:
Legs up the wall
- The Heart
- The Lymph Systerm
- Swollen tired legs, Edema, Varicose veins
- Calming the mind
- Menopause, Stress, Exhaustion
Read more “This Simple Yoga Pose With Restorative Benefits”
Fall Newsletter 2015
Our fall newsletter has been harvested!
Welcome to our fall newsletter! We hope that you have had a fun filled summer and are ready for a rich, fruitful autumn. Fall is a time of harvest. All of the tiny seeds that are planted in spring are now bearing fruit. We hope that your life is feeding you! If not, this is perfect time to change course. What I see reflected in clinic and my own life is that our physical, emotional, and spiritual health is our creation. If we like the way our body, mind and spirit is behaving – great! If not, it’s time to make new choices, because the life we’re living creates the body we’re currently experiencing.
Click image to view full pdf!
Featured in this fall newsletter:
- Upcoming classes at Red Cricket
- New yoga instructor and class
- Meet Rachel Orman, our TuiNa massage expert
- Tips for better neck health (you mean sitting at a computer all day isn’t healthy?)
- Warming and healing pumpkin chili recipe
Easy Breath Technique to Decrease Stress
by: Juli Heath, Yoga Instructor RYT-230
Stress Relief with This Easy Breath Technique!
We’ve been doing this easy breath technique our whole life. Think about it…The first thing we do when we’re born is inhale. The last thing we do as a human being is exhale. In between the first inhale and the last exhale are countless breaths; each one keeping us alive… and yet we take our breath for granted.
Read more “Easy Breath Technique to Decrease Stress”
Summer Newsletter 2015
Our Summer newsletter is in full bloom!
Welcome to our early summer newsletter! We are continuing to grow and expand at the clinic in order to find new and amazing ways to keep you healthy and happy this summer. We are adding new yoga and movement classes for all ages taught by the best of the best to support a healthier you.
Click image to view full pdf!
Featured in this newsletter:
- What is Holistic Physical Therapy with Bill Easter!
- New yoga classes
- What IS community acupuncture and what can you expect?
- Quick and Easy Beet and Egg Salad recipe
Spring Newsletter 2015
Our spring newsletter is here!
Welcome to our Spring newsletter! Spring is a time of change which is highly anticipated here in Minnesota – a time where the quiet plans of winter can be materialized into action. We are surrounded by the movement of nature up (sprouts) and out (leaves/flowers) and bodies urge us to do the same.
Click the image to view the full pdf!
In this newsletter you can read about:
- Shiatsu bodywork – What is it and how can it help you
- New yoga classes and workshops
- Community acupuncture – affordable, no insurance hassles
- Our upcoming Open House!
- A yummy spring inspired Chicken Tangine recipe